Last updated August 30, 2022,
All intellectual property on academicempowerment.academy is owned by John Hyde, including written work, photography, and video unless otherwise noted. All work on this site is protected by copyright law and may not be copied, reproduced, or modified without written consent by John Hyde.
What Information Do We Collect?
When we collect your personal information, we will give you a timely and appropriate notice describing what personal information we are collecting. We only collect the personal information we need for specific, identified purposes and will not use it for other purposes without obtaining your consent. We will keep your personal information only as long as we need it for the purposes we collected it or as permitted by law.
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information, including name, address, phone number, email, and social media account handle(s)
- Demographic information (i.e., postal code, preferences, and interests)
- Payment Information (if you contract our coaching services or you purchase our products)
It is the user’s responsibility to provide true, complete, and accurate information. AEA is not responsible for any missed meeting, improperly delivered products, or miscommunications resulting from the user’s incorrect information. If you would like to update or delete your personal information, please contact us at coachingAEA@gmail.com.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We use your information to understand your needs and provide better service. Your personal data will be used for, but not limited to, the following:
- Improving products and Services
- Sending promotional emails about new products, special offers, and other information which we think you may find interesting
- Corresponding regarding your purchased coaching package
- Analyzing the performance of our website to inform best practices
If you want to opt out of promotional communications, email us at coachingAEA@gmail.com. We may still contact you for administrative purposes.
Will Your Information Be Shared With Anyone?
AEA never publishes the names or personal information of individuals who subscribe to AEA. However, depending on your privacy preferences, we may share your personal information in the ways described below.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We may share your personal information with companies and organizations that perform Services on our behalf. The information the third-party service providers receive is limited to the information they need to complete the Services we have contracted for. We will not share, sell, rent, or trade your personal information with third parties for their own promotional purposes.
- Third-Party Vendors. Should you purchase a coaching package or course, we will share your personal information with the appropriate vendors to provide these Services to you.
- Other Users. When you share personal information (for example, by posting comments, contributions, or other content to the Services) or otherwise interact with public areas of the AEA’s website, such personal information may be viewed by all users and publicly distributed outside the Services in perpetuity. Similarly, other users can view descriptions of your activity and communicate with you within our Services.
- Law Enforcement. There are other limited circumstances where we will be required, by law, to share your personal information. This can be a result of a court order or a subpoena.
We are committed to keeping your personal information secure. We have put physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure of your personal information.
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using AEA’s Services, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of AEA’s Services. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to delete such data from our records promptly. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under the age of 18, please contact us at coachingAEA@gmail.com.
Should you have any comments, questions, or concerns about this policy or any other matter regarding this site or our Services, please email us at coachingAEA@gmail.com.